Yes, your new down sleeping bag is fully machine washable.
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To gain the most of your sleeping bag, please follow the below use and care instructions:
1. For optimal insulation shake the sleeping bag well before use.
2. Always open your bag for airing after every use.
3. If possible, use a sleeping bag liner to extend the lifetime of your sleeping bag.
4. Spot clean your bag with lukewarm soapy water and sponge when necessary. Light dirty areas on the surface can be removed with a stiff brush.
5. If your sleeping bag is extremely dirty, please machine wash it and follow the instructions below:
A. Use an oversize commercial automatic machine utilizing rotating drum only. DO NOT use an alligator type top-loaded machine.
B. Max. water-temperature 30°C.
C. Use a proprietary liquid designed for laundry.
D. Rinse out the sleeping bag a least 5 times.
E. Press the water out of the bag by hand or max. 20 sec. spin-dry. DO NOT wring!
F For drying: in drying-machine at low temperature. Use two dryer balls so the down is evenly spread in the sleeping bag and the loft is restored. As an alternative place the sleeping bag horizontal and let it drip-dry, NEVER hang-dry!
6. Store the sleeping bag after use in the storage sack this will retain the loft.
WARNING: Sleeping bag fabrics and insulating materials can burn when let in contact with flame source. Do not place close to any open flame!