Hayward Lake 6ATC
- Type of tent:
- Three room tunnel tent
- Outtex® Airtech, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Rigid Air System for fast and simple inflation
- Maximum pressure:
- 9 psi/0.6 bar
- Steel 22 mm
- Inner tent:
- Breathable polycotton, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Floor Inner:
- PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
- Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Navy Night
- Pitching Time (min):
- Pitch time – ready to move in (min):
- Pack size:
- 90 x 55 x 55 cm
- 48.0 kg
- Item number:
Update: Outwell Nightlight System, Enhanced front canopy with toggle back sides panels, Q&Q Mesh Access, Rapid Guyline Adjuster
In our video and pitching instruction we use 2 pitching measurements in minutes. Below these are descriped into details.
Pitch time – ready to move in: Initial pitch with corner pegs, all poles and necessary guylines in situ to keep the tent standing for furnishing.
Pitch time – complete: Final pitch to ensure design performance with all peg points and guylines pegged out to secure the tent against inclement weather.