Clive Garrett checks out his emergency kit…
Junior hacksaw and multitool with screwdriver bits take care of most jobs. A small file and scissors are useful additions if not on your multitool. A small selection of sand paper and Wet And Dry smooths off any rough edges.
• Gorilla tape – general repairs.
• Sail tape – fabric repairs.
• Tenacious Tape – almost evereything, including inflatables.
• Tear Aid – Type A for fabric and inflatables; Type B for vinyl windows.
• Self amalgamating tape – electrical, pipes and reinforcing repairs on air connecting tubes.